Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's a Long Story...

So.....I have learned several things in the past month, and some of them are as follows:

1. Girls, you can never completely trust them, otherwise they will lead you to to a dark place, steal your heart, break it right in front of you and walk away as if nothing happened.

2. Relationships are over rated and usually do not end on good terms.

3. A relationship is an excellent way to lose a good friend.

4. Girls are very very very very very indecisive.

5. I can't picture myself married.

6. My family doesn't know how to be sensitive.

7. The Gospel is the only sure thing and the best place for a foundation.

8. I know, and have, the most AMAZING friends I could wish for.

9. Girls are evil and manipulative.

10. Life is speeding by!

So yes, a very educational past month...hopefully next month will be better.

5 comments:

  1. So. . . do I fall in the category of "girls" (statements 1, 4, and 9) or "friends" (statement 8). . . or both? Answer me honestly, I think I can take it. ;)
    I'm glad for Statements 7 and 8, though, and I think in the end they will balance out how you feel about Statements 1-6. But not 10. Life will always speed by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. You never answered my question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a dude, but a gentlemen. You are 4 and 9 :D Yeah well 1-6 are fairly strong right now haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm. I think you really meant 9. One of those things where what "accidentally slips out" is the truth! Heheheh.
    Just kidding. I'll believe you.

    ReplyDelete